Welcome my visitor!

"This blog is created as a medium of communication between me and other people around the world. It's totally free from any political or sensitivity issues. I would like share with u some of my stories, inspirations, heart and love. Have a nice day and thanks for visiting!"

Monday, July 13, 2009

MUET dah kuar!

After waiting for a long time, finally result MUET kuar jugak. Alhamdullilah i really make it. Even though aku hadapi macam2 masalah masa test MUET hari tue but Allah really loves me. Mungkin ini rezeki aku after aku susah payah belajar sendiri (sebab sem 1 tak belajar MUET lagi) but sikit helps from my lecturer (thanks) and also waktu jawab paper listening yang mcm apa entah.huhu. Aku berjaya melepasi syarat2 untuk sambung ke Bachelor of Legal Studies. Thanks to my mom, my dad, my family, my lecturers, my friends and also the examiners yang tanda kertas jawapan aku.

NOTE: Pas nie kena focus for the better pointer lak.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails