Welcome my visitor!

"This blog is created as a medium of communication between me and other people around the world. It's totally free from any political or sensitivity issues. I would like share with u some of my stories, inspirations, heart and love. Have a nice day and thanks for visiting!"

Saturday, September 26, 2009

Biltaufik wannajah fil imtihan!

1..
2..
3 more days we will going to sit for final exam..
but I still like last semester..
waiting for the last minute to open all the notes..
and start study..
I thought I will change this habit for this semester..
but I'm not..
Still doing the same thing..
Hopefully it works..
even though i know..
the percentage is only 40%..
but whose know??
Ok, stop being 'merapuking'
and start study NOW..

NOTE: Entah ape yg aku post mlm2 nie..

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails