Welcome my visitor!

"This blog is created as a medium of communication between me and other people around the world. It's totally free from any political or sensitivity issues. I would like share with u some of my stories, inspirations, heart and love. Have a nice day and thanks for visiting!"

Friday, September 18, 2009

Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri: Salam Eidulfitri: Happy Eid Mubarak, 1 Syawal 1430h



After we have celebrated Ramadhan for almost 1 month, finally Eid Mubarak will come to visit us. So, how about our ibadah during Ramadhan? Hopefully it's gonna be alright and will be accepted by our creator, Allah s.w.t.

Now, people are busy with preparation to celebrate Eid Mubarak. At home, mother and sister are baking cookies while father and brother are preparing lemang and ketupat. So, we can see the happiness which do not have in such other days.

While celebrating this coming eid, we should not forget about our fasting that do not complete yet. Use the rest of the time to do as much as ibadah that we can. Zakat fitnah cannot be forgotten because some of us still waiting for helps and attentions.

As a human being, I used to make mistakes with people around me either with intention or not. Thus, I wanna ask forgiveness to all and I hope this Ramadhan will become a good teacher for us to change our attitude and behaviour as a new person.

Salam Eidulfitri, kullu 'amm wan entum bikhair.

Friends: Sorry if i don't reply ur messages due to insufficient credit.hehe.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails