Welcome my visitor!

"This blog is created as a medium of communication between me and other people around the world. It's totally free from any political or sensitivity issues. I would like share with u some of my stories, inspirations, heart and love. Have a nice day and thanks for visiting!"

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Compliment vs Insult

When people say I am brilliant, I will smile.
But when people say I am stupid, I will mad.
When people say I am handsome, I will proud.
But when people say I am ugly, I will sad.
When people say any positive things about me, I will praise them.
But when people start making fun of me, I will scold them.

This is normal for us; easy to accept compliments but hard to take insults. A good thing is praiseworthy but a bad principle should be avoided.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails