Welcome my visitor!

"This blog is created as a medium of communication between me and other people around the world. It's totally free from any political or sensitivity issues. I would like share with u some of my stories, inspirations, heart and love. Have a nice day and thanks for visiting!"

Sunday, April 18, 2010

I wanna create my own fairytale

Who wanna live happily ever after? I'm pretty sure not even one of you love to live in place without freedom and happily ever after. Yes, me too. If I need to choose between live happily or live in luxury, I choose to live happily. No doubt!

Back to the earth, to live happily ever after just like build castle in the air. It never be happened in this reality. How could you live without a little bit turbulence? It might be yes in some fairytales as it be read by your mother before you fall asleep.

Nothing more to be said, just have fun with your life.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails